This pattern, designed by artist Cotey Gallagher, was created especially for people just picking up this craft for the first time. It will help you learn all the skills necessary for making a larger rug project. Finished size 6" x 6".
Included in the Basic Kit:
- 1 piece of serged 24" x 24" monk's cloth with the 6" square pattern pre-traced.
- A generous amount of 100% wool rug yarn to be able to complete the pattern.
- Two diagrams: one to show stitch size, the other for color placement.
Note that this kit does not include directions. It has been designed to use with the detailed instructions found in Amy's book.
Included in the Deluxe Kit:
Everything in the basic kit plus:
- 10" x 10" Oxford Gripper Strip Lap Frame,
- Oxford Flannel Frame Cover
- #10 regular Oxford Punch Needle
- Punch Needle Rug Hooking: Your Complete Resource To Learn & Love The Craft Book
This a kit with a pre-traced pattern, it is not a finished project.