Amy Oxford designed this kit especially for beginners. You'll learn all the basics including stitch size; how to space your rows; how to punch straight lines, curves, and lettering; and how to clean up the front side of the rug so that it looks as beautiful as the back. Amy has made a series of six YouTube Tutorials called the "Pear Project" to guide you through the process including how to finish and hem the piece when you're done.
The pattern is 8" x 8" and makes a wonderful wall hanging, table top decoration, or can be turned into a pillow. The kit is designed to be used with a #10 regular Oxford Punch Needle.
The Pear Complete Set includes all of the following:
- 1 Piece of serged 24"x24" monk's cloth with pre-drawn pattern
- A generous amount of 100% wool rug yarn to ensure you have more than enough
- #10 Regular Oxford Punch Needle boxed with stitch gauge and handbook
- 10x10 Oxford Gripper Strip Lap Frame
- Oxford Flannel Frame Cover
The Yarn & Pear Pattern Pack includes all of the following:
- 1 Piece of serged 24"x24" monk's cloth with the pre-drawn pear pattern
- A generous amount of 100% wool rug yarn to ensure you have more than enough!
- Easy to follow instructions
Or, Click HERE to Download the FREE pattern!
Due to environmental contamination and custom dying, all yarns are non-returnable/refundable. All sales final.